This was a question that the hubby asked me at 5:30am before he was on his way work.
Hmmmmm... such a broad question! There are sooooo many things that I want - but which of them would I actually get?
Here's the short list....(in random off the hip order!)
* I'd like each of my boys to be able to get themselves out of bed, actually take a true shower (without lying), get themselves dressed, make their beds and be ready for breakfast WITHOUT me having to do ANYTHING. Just one day would make me smile!
* I'd like my daughter to be toilet trained! At least for a few days!
* I'd like boy #2 to not back-talk for atleast a day
*I'd like boy #2 to leave his nasty attitude in bed for a day or two
*I'd like boy #1 to be truthful and honest for an entire day - about EVERYTHING!
* I'd like someone to bring a dumpster to my house - take all the clutter and stuff and get rid of it! (I'd like to be gone that day!)
* I'd like boy #1 to actually follow directions for a whole day - with no attitude!
But, more than anything... I'd actually LOVE a full day to my whole self... not at home, maybe a nice hotel, with a hot tub! One day to recharge, sleep in, read whatever "I" want, watch whatever "I" want on tv, eat whatever "I" want and have someone pick up after me all day! Yep - it is a selfish request! I know that it won't happen... but it gives me something to dream about! At least I can say that I told him what "I" wanted! heehee!
So - what do YOU want for Mother's Day???? Do share!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
What do I want for Mother's Day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment