Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Surviving the weekend

We are hoping to have a good week ! I have cleaned out alot of the kids clothes and listed them on ebay! Though I have sold stuff before - I usually don't sell lots of clothes! I am hoping to get rid of them! We have been slowly trying to downsize our "stuff" - at least try to minimize it a bit - but it is tough - as we both tend to have pack-rat tendencies! I have bags ready for Goodwill and piles sorted by gender and size for the kids clothes. I have given a ton of clothes previously - but this time - I think that trying to sell them in lots on ebay would be worth a try!
This week will be full of trying to get things cleaned out and neatened up before the weekend! I'd love to have a weekend with NO housework! We'll see about that!

Have a great day!
Amy

0 comments: