I have to be the first to say that Miss O is a wonderful little helper! When she is given a job ot do, she goes all out! Her job last night was to clean up after dinner! I really just meant to wipe off the table... but ohhhhh no! She wiped off the table, the chairs, the bench, put things back in the fridge, took care of the napkins THEN swept the floor! AND... she was thrilled to do it! Love that little monkey!
Thursday, April 08, 2010
My little helper!
Labels: Miss O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute little helper she is!
I'm not very good about following blogs on a regular basis, but I love to pop in every once in a while and get a couple months worth of updates. It is wonderful seeing your beautiful children growing up. They are just lovely. Rita
Post a Comment