I forgot to unload the pictures off the camera! We kept Halloween really simple this year... as it is one of those "you regret it" later if you don't kinda things!
Big Al was an Army Ranger... he didn't get to pick out a costume this year - I pushed the date and then forgot about it! He was happy about it...

Flash, aka "Little J" and Dora, aka "Miss O" were busy frosting and decorating cookies at Boo Central at the campus... they had alot of fun there... we only stayed about an hour - which was about 2 minutes shy of perfect timing!

Had to get the back of Miss O... you really can't tell that she is "Dora" from the front... so here is the backpack! She was a little put off that I did not buy the matching black Dora wig... oh well!

We had a fun time trick or treating downtown in the afternoon.... being a Saturday, most the businesses were closed - so that meant less candy (yay!).... It was ok though - as I made a deal with the kids to sell me all their candy minus 15 pieces of their favorites... they really liked that!
I hope everyone else had a tremendous time!
Time to bring on the Turkey!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment