I took a few pictures outside this week while the sun was out... a rarity lately! I wanted to make sure to blog a bit about Miss O and her special talent!
We call her the "cow whisperer"! Miss O has always loved the cows! She is the only one who will run out the field and just hang out with them and talk to them. They will follow her around and are amazingly gentle with her, unlike me, whom they like to use as a scratching post and try to knock down! She does have a favorite, who is Bambi. Here she is above with her "dest diend Bambi". She loves to talk about her best friend! Bambi was the one little calf we thought was going to die on us in the spring... he has recovered nicely, but has not grown quite like the others! He is very gentle and loving, will walk to Miss O when he sees her anywhere in the field, and tolerates ALOT of brushing and talking to!
I'm sure in a few months, she'll lose interest, or Bambi will.. so for now, I'll just savor their sweet little friendship!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Friendly Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment