Here are Cuddles and Brownie at 2 months old (plus a few days)... they are still cuties.. but not as fun to bottle feed! I am having challenges weaning them off the bottle, especially when the little guys, Baby and Bambi are around! I am hoping that in the next few weeks they will start to graze on actual grass.. so I can save the hay!!
Bambi and Baby are doing really well! Baby is now on the bottle full time.. I think after a few of the force feedings with the tube that he decided to get with the program! He is growing and is almost as big as Bambi. Tomorrow, Baby is 2 weeks old and Bambi is 2 weeks 2 days...
Tomorrow, I'll have to post a picture of my new chicks... they are adorable!!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
My how they've grown!
Labels: critters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment