Thursday, January 08, 2009

200th post and Nation De-Lurking Week!

I have been informed that this week is National De-Lurking week on blogger! Hmmmm... someones idea of getting folks to do more typing than usual!! hehe!

So - I decided that since this was my 200th post since I started the blog that I would ask each of you to simply leave me a little comment and tell me who you are and how you found my blog!

So, go ahead - don't be afraid!!! Comment away! :)

Have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I'm a new lurker! ha ha! Tell me more about your adoption! :o) Your daughter is GORGEOUS!!!! :o)

mol said...

I have read your blog since you went to pick up Olya and emailed me the link! I love it, you are so down to earth and you make me smile!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Hi Amy! I am visiting today for the first time via Christine's blog, "Smiles and Trials." Your children are beautiful and I LOVE your header photo of them!
Nice to "meet" you!
Jill

Tami said...

I think I've posted before, but I just wanted to say hi! :) I honestly can't remember how I found you, but I've enjoyed following your journey.

Anonymous said...

Hi - my name is Kate and I can't remember how I found your blog! it was linked from another blog about international adoption. My husband and I are adopting from eastern Europe & it is nice to read about your experiences. Such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing this little blog has become - for so many (new faces, new children, new experiences). I am so proud of you for all your input to help others and share in the beautiful life of A, J and O....... Nana