Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Fotos!

We had lots to do as usual over the weekend... since I am getting my photos cleared off the camera, I figured that I better save them here too... you just never know! Saturday was another day of soccer (only two more weekends left!) and the weather was pretty nice! Sunday, we went to Suncadia for their Harvest Festival to get our pumpkins and to let the kiddos burn off some steam! It's so nice to be able to find stuff to do with the kids that is different, fun and most importantly - FREE! hehe!

Little J had to do a pony ride - and of course started asking why we don't ride our horses and ponies at home more! (big sigh!)
Miss O found the "perfect" pumpkin!

Little J and Miss O The two boys take a minute to stop fighting, stop bickering and stop annoying each other so that I can get one somewhat decent picture!
All of my "kids"!
Miss O goes for a ride.... she is fearless!
Big Al has to do the same... I wonder how much longer he will enjoy doing the "younger" kiddo things??

Miss O has been petrified of the huge slide at McDonalds! Finally, her brothers had enough of her wailing and whining and pulled/pushed her down in between them! She screamed the whole way! When she got out - all fear gone - and she went up by herself and came down.....
EXTREMELY excited and proud of herself.... her comments were "No cared Owa biiiiggg side! Me do it giin Mama!" (translation - I'm not scared of the big slide - Me do it again mama!)
Miss O got a cute little cheapie twirly flag to put on her car... PJ had to observe!
Big Al just HAD to ride the mechanical bull at the Harvest Festival.... mostly there was really younger children which slid off pretty quick... the poor volunteer manning the bull had to actually work to get him off!
And finally, here is Little J in the jumper-thing.... (I hate these things! Too many kids all over the place... someone always gets hurt...ugh!) All three kiddos got about 3 minutes inside... then I pulled them out... yep - a little mean - but at least they got a few minutes!
We spent Sunday going to Costco. Little J bought the family lunch! He used his very own money! After hotdogs, he told us "No ice-cream... I'm broke!" The boys spent most the afternoon in the backyard playing football and soccer... we watched the Seahawks lose (yet again) and then called it a day! How was your weekend??

Amy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a busy weekend - but such beautiful weather to spend outside with your family. So glad litle "O" braved the McD "big purple". Guess who had to climb up halfway the darn thing a couple weeks ago, hmmmm. She was screaming her head off and I couldn't get A or J's attention to help her. They finally pulled her back up. No way was the great Nana going to get inside that big, purple tube ---- chlostrophobia(?) yes indeedy!!!!