Today was sorta a hum ho kinda morning! Little J really wanted to go to yet another Fishing Derby... after the last one - I was not up to the challenge!! I told him that I would take him to another pond..... As we were getting to leave... Little Miss "ME-TOO" made her displeasure known that she, too wanted to go fishing... I decided to take her if I could take a chair.... so off we went!
We must have picked the slimiest section of the pond, since we were losing worm after worm and catching nothing!
We saw a pair of adorable little orphaned mallard ducklings.. they had no fear, but we left them alone! We also saw a muskrat, a huge bass swim by and a few ospreys!
Miss O thought she would help supervise Little J and his worm-ing skills!
I knew this would happen! Lost my chair to the princess! She gave up on fishing pretty dang quick!!
We were lucky enough to have a beautiful day!!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Just the three of us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment