Usually, Mother's Day is a pretty quiet and normal day, for the most part! I don't even dream of asking for anything anymore... as my wishes usually fall upon deaf ears! But, this year was a little different! I asked the hubby to pleeeeeease finish off a mobile chicken coop for my little chicks that have been living in his shop so I can move them outside! The mobile coop was about half done as of yesterday. Miss O gave me a nice card and a pot with mystery seeds planted in it, and Little J had a nice card with some candies... great stuff as usual!
All afternoon - the hubby and the kiddos worked on the little pen....
Miss O was in charge of taking things to and from the shop.. what a great helper!
Since Little J was light enough to crawl inside (hmmmmm this could be a great kid coop as well!) he was in charge of the inside lights!
And a picture of the almost (waiting for paint) completed mobile coop!!!
Sunday, May 09, 2010
Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment