Yesterday was the first day of Summer School for the boys... and gee golly am I thankful!
Luckily, there were kids there that they already knew as well as some of the teachers... since it is only for 3 hours a day, Monday thru Thursday, its just enough to keep them on track for the next month!
We have spent the rest of the time trying to keep the boys outside and ran ragged, which is tough for those two non-stop boys! They have been spending hours on their motorcycles and bikes, as well as drawing all over the driveway with sidewalk chalk! I'll have to get a picture of one of their masterpieces...
I just wish that the wind would stop... I love being outside - but not so much in the wind!
Have a great Tuesday!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Summer school has begun!
Labels: summer vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment