100% Potty trained!!!
We started in early September... with the "incentive" of only big girls without pull-ups get to ride the bus to pre-school! And, from that point on, Miss O was pretty darn focused on being able to wear her underwear fulltime!
She has been pretty much "there" for over a month - and I was cautiously conservative on calling it done... but after over a month with no major issues AND dry at night in underwear... I'm going to close the potty training chapter!
What a huge relief! Miss O was really thrilled when we returned her last unopened case of Pullups to Costco... she was so excited that she would get to pick out NEW underwear as well!
For a little girl who was considered seriously developmentally delayed - this is HUGE! She likes to tell me that "Owa no bebe - Owa biiiiigggg gul! No pullup Owa - Owa un-er-weir!"
And she is right! I am so very proud of her!!!
Amy
Monday, November 10, 2008
I'm going to call it.......
Labels: Miss O, potty training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah O! And now mom can stop carrying around the "mom bag" and get a sleek stylish purse! LOL!
Congrats family!
Congratulations!! With friends potty-training their children right now, I realize how big this accomplishment is!!
Staci
What a big girl!!
Congrats on reaching this milestone.
That's our girl - she called the shots when it was time for her to be a "big girl". I know it was sometimes frustrating, but how nice for everyone (except for Papa when she needs to use the "ladies room")...... Nana
Post a Comment