Yesterday, Big A had his very first wrestling tournament! We were really surprised how well he did! He just started the end of January, so to take on a tournament this early was asking alot!
He had 3 rounds/matches (I am still learning the lingo!) He won his first 10-1! His second round was not so great - he got pinned in the first three seconds! The third match he had a great competition, the boy was almost 10 pounds heavier and about 5 inches taller! Alex lost 11-9, so only by two points, and the other boy really had to work hard to get those last two points!
Big A was really proud of himself! It was a long day - but well worth it!
We are on our last day of the soup diet! UGH! The hubby has lost about 10 pounds, and so far I have only lost about 7! Oh well! I do have to say that the hardest part was looking at the stack of Ukrainian chocolate (my more than favorite flavor!) that my pal Donna sent to me! It took me 3 days to actually hide them! We sat in the stands yesterday surrounded by folks and kids eating hot dogs, pizza, chips, cookies, etc... and we had to have plain salad and raw veggies! It took alot of willpower! But, we got thru it! Today we get to indulge in brown rice and veggies, and of course the soup! Less than 24 hours - so the count down has began!!!!!
Here is a short video of Big A... he is in the red!
2 comments:
Wow - does Big A look good.... He is fast and wiry, which I guess is good in wrestling. Hope he continues to like it.
Evidentally, my name isn't getting entered on the "comments" - I need a lesson in this hi=tech stuff!!
Nana
Post a Comment