Today, the kiddos and I loaded up and headed to Crossroads mall in Bellevue. I have not been there for a good 15 years or so.. it was sorta weird taking the kiddos somewhere where I used to hang out as a teenager! Anyways! We met up with some really nice families from FRUA Washington and had lunch at Piroshky (which is a Russian cafe). Big A hated the borscht! I was surprised! He did not like ANYTHING! I admit, that the borscht was very heavy on the beets! Jason took one bite and made the "that's disgusting" face! We did have some Pelimeni - which I wished I would have got for each of them - as they totally loved it! We had some Piroshky - which is like a bread/roll filled with meat and other things inside. They were good - yet the kiddos (except Little O) did not like them! Little O had some of everything and really enjoyed it! We had a great drive over the Pass and the boys were whining that they could not go skiing! Funny - because neither of them knows how! Needless to say - it was a beautiful day here and on the other side!
Hopefully, next Monday when the kids are out of school we can do something fun too! But, until then - it is back to school! HEHE!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Spending our day off...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun! I would love a piroghi right now. Yum!
Post a Comment