Sadly, my Dad has been declining quite a bit. He face is extremely drawn and sunken and his skintone is very gray. He sleeps alot - due to the painkillers and anxiety meds they have him on. He has not ate much at all... just a few bites a day. I will be heading over to sit with him a bit tomorrow so my mom can run a few errands.
Each day I talk to the kids about death and what Grandpa is going through. It is very hard. I feel so bad for Miss O, who understands so little of it. She loves her G-pa so much. The boys are both very sad as well, but they understand more and are coming to terms with things.
Well... they doctors said he would have died by yesterday - and he proved them wrong! He is quite the fighter!
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Tuesday Dad update
Labels: My Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment