Thursday, November 05, 2009

Last minute post!

I almost went to bed and realized - whoops! Gotta get my post in today! :)
Today, Miss O and I stayed around the house the whole day.. the horses needed their hooves trimmed, and it was cold and blah.. so we just hung out! We made some banana bread, which of course did not last long, and had made some really yummy chicken tetrazinni for dinner!

Little J came home with a notice that the Pubic Health Department is doing a free H1N1 shot clinic for students at his school.. actually, it is the mist they are doing for most kids. I signed him up... he can be our guinea pig, so to speak!

See- almost 5 days in a row... so proud of myself!

1 comments:

ArtworkByRuth said...

Wish we could hang out together for a while! Hey, will you be near Tacoma the 14th of this month? We're having a Ukrainian discotek party for O!