I am slowly catching up with some of the events that have gone on this week.... long sigh... as it has been busy!
Today (Friday) Little J and I went to his school conference. I was thrilled to hear and see how well he was doing! His school does a rating system of 1-4 .. 4 being the best. For the first time in his elementary career, he earned a 4 in music! What is so shocking about it is that for years, he and the music teacher have rarely seen eye to eye!
His math scores were in the top 15%, which was surprising good too! His teacher said he thought Little J had intentionally botched a computer based reading test.. which brought his reading level down considerably. I had to agree, as the score was insanely low!
It made for a great couple of hours!
Friday, November 20, 2009
A great school conference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment