Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend pictures

Little J sneaks out of bed to READ!

We watched one of the worst movies I
have seen in YEARS!

Playing "3" square!

Miss O
"Rabeet kizzies"

This weekend was blah blah blaaahhhhhh... it started fairly nice then it was foggy and cold and icky! We did not get much done outside or inside, for that matter!
Saturday we worked outside for a bit, the hubby installed his roof rack on his Cruiser, while the kids and I played around. Big Al was cranky all weekend, so that was fun to deal with (not)... and Little J did his best to annoy him further! arghhhh.... I had to renew my drivers license... the good thing about being in a small town was that this task took my (and I timed it!) 4 minutes to park, go to the front of the line, pay, sign my name, get a new picture taken (3 times since the first two were icky!) and get my new temp license... yep - 4 minutes!
The hubby and I watched one of the worst movies I had seen in a looonnnggg time.... Beer For My Horses with Toby Keith and Rodney Carrington... it was bad! I LOVE Rodney Carrington and saw him on stage in Vegas the last trip and loved it... but this movie.. ugh - no wonder it went straight to video!
Sunday we hung out inside and watched the Seahawks lose, yet again... With a 2 and 8 record - there is not much to cheer for anymore! Sunday night we had pizza with my Bil/Sil and then went home, got ready to the week and watched another (much better!) movie... Get Smart with Steve Carrell... I enjoyed it for the most part... but after the movie the night before - I could have enjoyed almost anything!
The fog is thick and looks like it will hand around for awhile and keep things cold... bummer! Hopefully, we will have a really good week!
Amy

1 comments:

Kathy and Matt said...

Love the picture of you and Miss O "kissing".

Really sweet.