I borrowed the cartoon from Tonya.... I cracked up when I saw it and thought of my Dad! A die-hard democrat! Not that I like to get political on my blog - I just found it fitting!!! HEHE!
Hopefully, Nana and Grandpa - you are having a great time in Florida! You missed our first snow today - ick!
Amy





5 comments:
That is funny! I also saw a bumpersticker that says "I vote Republican because not everyone can be on welfare." That being said...I'm not very political either and if the our leaders can't laugh at themselves then this isn't America! (Thanks SNL!)
Funny Debbie!
Maybe I saw the same car! We are not "that" far away from you guys!
When I saw it I had to laugh - the kids asked why I was laughing... but I just did not want to get into it!! hehe!
How funny! I got a good chuckle!
BTW, I love this song playing.
Loved this cartoon!
Perfect for the season!
G'pa hasn't seen this yet, but I know he will get a kick out of it.There have been plenty of cartoons in the papers here (since this is a pretty strong Republican area). Oh well, will just have to support who we have moving into the White House - he is going to need all our help!! Nana
Post a Comment