All three kiddos were stripping lavender in the garden at Nana and Grandpa's house! One flower - two weeds!! Too cute! Miss O checks Little J for any bugs in his hair! All three take a bug hunting and flower destroying break and we manage to get at least one decent picture of the three!
What cute pictures. I am so envious... I wish we had a graden.
Anyway, I got the package today, thank you so much! All I can say is that I have never experienced this outpouring of love by people I haven't even met in person before and it is such a blessing. Thank you.
1 comments:
What cute pictures. I am so envious... I wish we had a graden.
Anyway, I got the package today, thank you so much! All I can say is that I have never experienced this outpouring of love by people I haven't even met in person before and it is such a blessing. Thank you.
Post a Comment