Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Is summer here?

Well... today was the last day of school... I still don't understand WHY the school district sends kids to school for TWO (yes that would be TWO) whole hours. IF I would have let the kids ride the bus today, they would have spent MORE time on buses than at school. Just plain DUMB!
So, we got report cards, that was exciting. Big Al's was as expected. Little J made dramatic improvement in music... he went from a 1 (pretty bad - you just have to be breathing to get a 1!) up to a THREE... so that was good!
The weather has NOT been cooperating what so ever! It has been cold and rainy and windy! Windy - meaning over 30mph.... So, the 60 degrees it is outside feels like 45! Gotta love that in June! Yesterday, there was SNOW in the hills around us! Geez! It is almost middle of June!

Since school is out (haha) the boys are already annoyed with each other! I can't wait until summer school starts in two weeks... actually I CAN'T wait until Sunday, when I fly down to VEGAS! Whooo hoooo!
Amy

1 comments:

ArtworkByRuth said...

Hope your Father's Day was sunny. Nice to catch another PNW blogger, also with adoption from UA!
God Bless!