Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

I can't remember if this day is supposed to be good luck or bad luck????? I guess it depends on the person, right???

I managed to get about 3 of the chores around the house done that I wanted to (out of the about 20 I had on the list!) before I leave for VEGAS on Sunday! Whoo hoo! It will sure be nice to get away from the daily grind for a couple of days - and sit back, relax by the pool, soak in the heat, and make my annual donation to the state of Nevada! Not that I am a big gambler - I usually leave with much LESS than I arrived with - oh well!

I managed to get a facial, and get my toes painted, go shopping (for food!) get some stuff watered outside, visit with the horseys.... and one more day of family time - and first thing Sunday morning - I'M OUTTA HERE!

My thoughts will also be with my friend, Christine, who will be flying out of LAX about the same time and on her way to Ukraine to pick up her son... You go girl!





Amy

0 comments: