Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday

Tonight we are heading on an overnight train to one of the southern regions... I guess you could say that it will be an adventure. Another night with no sleep - but who is counting at this point... yesterday we will assaulted with an overly agressive 9 year old pickpocket vagrant child - who in the US would have been thrown in juvie..... anyhoo...
We hope that little J is ok - we miss him! He would hate it here - too much walking and lots of hurrying about and no tv that he would like either! They have strict no whining policies!
We sure do miss home!
We will try to update from the region!
Thanks everyone for their comments - its nice to hear from home!

A says hello to little j!

2 comments:

Brian, Pamela, Angelina said...

Hi Amy and Mark,
Congratulations on your referral. I noticed while surfing that you are from Washington State. My wife and I are from Beaverton, Oregon and currently in Mykolaiv with 2 other US families. Best wishes to you and your husband. You noted that you were headed to a southern region....wouldnt it be interesting if you ended up a the same orphanage as us?! Our blog:http://www.patientperseverance.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Brian & Pamela White

Anonymous said...

Hi, Train rides can be fun -- I am sure little A will love it! Hope your trip will be good..