Thursday, November 02, 2006

Packing and the countdown!

I don't know how I managed to remember where I had stashed the money belts and the power converter - but by some miracle - I managed to find them and add them to the "to be packed" pile!
We are realizing that we are probably going to freeze our butts off! Trying to get together the warmest of the warm clothes we have and all the rest of the stuff we need to cram into a suitcase is almost overwhelming! We are going to try to get all of our stuff into just ONE suitcase, and then "A" will have his own small suitcase. If we pull it off - we might as well buy a powerball ticket too!
Down to 19 days before liftoff! Each day we take a small part of the list and TRY to get it done! It does not help that the weather changed here pretty quickly - and fall is over... WINTER is here a bit early! We had our first snow today and earlier this week the lows were in the teens!
I guess that mother nature is preparing us for the COLD Ukrainian weather!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a test from Nana