Monday, November 20, 2006

Arrived in Amsterdam!

Hello all!
We made it to Amsterdam! Our flight was fairly uneventful and LONG!
We have yet to hear from VLAD - so hopefully someone will pick us up!

John and Amy

6 comments:

Joe said...

Glad you guys made it safe.
Maybe take a yoodling lesson why you wait...

Anonymous said...

Hi --- So glad you made it in good shape. We didn't realize you were leaving so early on Tues. I will try to get over here to the Library a couple times a week. All is well here ---- we are so anxious to hear all your news!!

Joe said...

Mixed up my countries it's early, let's change the yoodling lessons to clog dancing...

Dave Nizic said...

I'm excited for you two. We have all been waiting so long for our day. In case you didn't receive the email Amy, Laney and I found out yesterday that we were chosen to adopt Brianna! What a glorious day!!

Anonymous said...

I almost spit water out on my computer when I read the comment about yodeling (or is the yoodeling? LOL)

Can't wait to hear the Ukraine updates. Have a safe trip!

Joe said...

Me no spel soo well.

Amy is going to block me if I am not careful.