Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Miss O - Professional Cat painter!



It's not every day that one of your children shows you that they have great aspirations in life! Yesterday, I was given a small glimpse into my daughters future as an artist!

I do have to say that we have never had a cat with such patience...but the look on his face at the very end of the short video told it all! After Lyger the cat had his two minutes of fame - he sulked away and hid... poor Miss O was nowhere near done with him!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is the cutest thing ever!

Jennifer

Kathy and Matt said...

Super cute.

We have a very tolerant cat, too. I'm often amazed at how he'll put up with the "love" from the girls.

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I just saw this!! I think you have a little actress on your hands, and the cat, well he is the ultimate "straight" man. It's the next Hannah Montana!!!! When are you bringing them to Florida?

Jenn