#10 - Someone snored too much last night and I got 1 good hour of sleep starting at 4am
#9 - The gas prices went up to $3.75 a gallon in town!
#8 - Someone turned the WIND back on!
#7 - That same someone decided to turn the temperatures outside back DOWN
#6 - One of the four chicks released last night was MIA this morning
#5 - Everything in the mail was BILLS!
#4 - The sick pony who is locked up and NOT supposed to eat grass - worked his way out of his pen and was eating grass
#3 - I put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard (I think that had to do with the one hour of quality sleep thing!)
#2 - It's only Thursday!
#1 - Did I mention the WIND is back?
All it can do is get better, right?????
Thursday, April 24, 2008
10 things today that did not go the way planned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment