Monday, September 07, 2009

The Fair - part 2

The gruesome threesome had a fun time on rides! The boys were actually more than happy to take their little sis on the "baby rides"... I wonder for how much longer!

My champion boys! Though it is Big Al's trophy - they both deserved one for working together - even though the hubby and I had to do a lot of pushing to get them to do things!


Both boys posing with Bill... Charlotte decided to sleep this one out!

Charlotte managed to get up for a picture with her ribbons and trophy!








Little J and his pig Oreo.... he was really broken up when he had to leave her at the end of Fair... I was too! She had a ton of sweet personality!

Little J and his ribbons with Sunshine! He sold Sunshine at the Auction for $4 a pound! Not too shabby!

Sunshine got to wear Miss O's crown... too cute!
Big Al and his buddy Chance! This was Chance's first year showing and he took Reserve Champion in his class... he and Big Al have been friends since Kindergarten!

0 comments: