Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Getting back on track - I guess!

This summer has been full of loads of challenges! As the boys get older... it seems harder and harder to find things to keep them occupied with activities that are easy to make good choices! Gone are the days when a puzzle or coloring book will keep them busy for at least 5 minutes! Since one boy requires more structure and supervision than the other - it makes it more challenging to have them both do an activity together! They have VERY different personalities and coping methods - that it often makes doing projects (with them at the same time) stressful for all involved! While most parents just LOVE summer break from school, I, on the other hand am wishing that school started back up in June! Not because I don't like hanging out with them - but the fact that the change of structure for them and for me is a challenge!

Summer has gone by pretty slowly this year..... We have another MONTH until school starts on Sept 10th... hard to believe - but true!

Hopefully - I'll be able to hang in there!

0 comments: