The last 3 weeks have been pretty darn busy! It seems the only times I am sitting down at the computer have been to pay bills and check a few emails! I just downloaded pictures from last month and thru the 2nd... boy am I behind!
I have had a bad head cold for about 2 weeks - I am finally able to sleep at night and get threw the day without any meds... whoo hoo! I have been busy wrapping up my activities at the kids school - what a relief! And basically trying to keep all the critters around here alive... which is a tough task! I am about ready to take our "sweet" little lab, Phebe and find her a new home! She had killed off my second batch of chickens and 3 guinea hen babies! So, out of the 24 chickens I have had at different times this spring - I have 4 left. Not a good ratio! I am hopefully getting my last and final batch today... third times a charm???? We'll see!
Big Al got back from 5th grade camp... 2 days in the woods with no sleep - and we are still enjoying the effects of that! He has been busy each day working with his pigs and winding down to the end of his elementary career.
Little J has been a pistol. He has been a turd at school and at home...so ALOT of energy has gone into trying to manage (and not strangle) him and his behavior. It has been challenging to say the least! He is enjoying his new piggies too!
Miss O has been doing really well... still growing like a weed! She had her training wheels raised up on her bike - and now she does not like riding it at ALL! She has reverted to the trike! That's ok... she is still really young to be riding a bike anyways!
Other than those things... just trying to get back to getting ready for summer and having three kids home for 2 months!!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Long time - no post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment