Tuesday, January 06, 2009

What? No posts yet this year??

We are already a week into the new year, and I have not posted one darn thing!!! Not too much has happened! We spent New Years chilling at home - lit off the remainder of the 4th of July fireworks - as it is much safer when there is no wind and about a foot of snow on the ground!
The kids went back to school yesterday = WHOO HOO! Two weeks off is almost too long! The boys tend to start getting on each other's nerves, then that of course gets on MY nerves!
It seems like everyone is thinking about resolutions... I have not really decided on any yet! Maybe by the end of the week I'll be able to get them posted!

I hope that everyone is having a great New Years so far... we've got a looonnnggg way to go!!!

0 comments: