Happy "big #" birthday to my wonderful hubby! He turned a BIG number today! In honor of his special day - we went out to breakfast with Grandma Judy and all the kids. The kids and I got him some presents and made cards. Then, he decides to mow the lawn - in the rain! Hehe! I'm not sure what he was thinking - but it was cute to watch! Not many people mow their yards in their heavy winter coats! Since we have not mowed the lawn since last fall - I guess he thought it would be a good time! Phebe, our not so little puppy has pretty much made it her job to ruin our yard! She is completely destructive! Anything she can pick up - she chews... she even carried some of my planters over to this part of the yard, dumped the dirt out and then proceeded to chew the planter buckets up and leave the piles of dirt - as you can see in the picture! Since we have yet to spay her, and she likes to roam, we have to leave her locked up in the back yard when we are not outside... sort of sucks since we live in the toolies - but one neighbor complained that she was on their property and being too friendly with their kids..... though I've tried to contain my comments about allllll the things they've done to piss me off - I've decided to try and be the bigger person (for now!)! I'll just be as passive as I can about the 300 Republican party posters I put up along my driveway come this summer! HAHAHA!
!





0 comments:
Post a Comment